Resolved
Incorrect Normalization Macro Causing Some Connections to Fail

Started
June 17, 2022 at 5:28 PM
Status
Resolved after 4 days
Affected
API Connector
Database Connector
File Connector

Impact

Degraded performance
  • Resolved
    June 21, 2022 at 8:31 PM

    A fix has been implemented and we have confirmed that syncs are now succeeding.

    We thanks you for your patience as we worked towards a resolution.

  • Monitoring
    June 21, 2022 at 5:21 PM

    We implemented a fix and currently monitoring the result.

  • Identified
    June 17, 2022 at 5:28 PM

    We have identified an issue with a macro that is affecting normalization on some connections.

    The team is working on a fix and we hope to push this fix later today.

    We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work towards a resolution.